1/17/2009

Samsung LN46A550 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Samsung LN46A550 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I did not want to spend my hard earned money on low quality LCD HDTV. So before purchasing a new HDTV, I did a lot of research. I studied various reports about 46-Inch Samsung and decided to purchase this TV set from Amazon. My reason behind the selection of this popular on-line store was the price category announced by them. I found that the price rate was acceptable when considering the functions of this HDTV. Samsung LN46A550 is a good device and it met all my expectations.



I was not expecting such great viewing angle from this LCD in the start, but I was completely wrong. The picture looked perfect from every angle. I have also connected external devices with this Samsung LCD HDTV so that my kids could enjoy their video games. The gaming sound was really good and I could also enjoy my favorite movie, while kids played the games at the same time. I was really shocked to view that in spite of the connection of multiple devices to it, no interruption in signal was there. Other important features that are included with this beautiful entertainment device are great viewing angle, energy saving feature, sleek design and shiny black finish. The functionality of the digital tuner is superb and you will get the best sound from the inbuilt speakers of this television set. I also studied the user manual provided along with. This manual will prove quite helpful to make you familiar with the features and various settings of this LCD HDTV.

The excellent video quality, sound clarity and ease in operations make this product my favorite choice. I have never experienced such great pleasure while operating a product and I will recommend each buyer of the LCD to check Samsung LN46A550 46-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV before deciding for some other product. So go for the deal, hope you will get some useful guidelines from the above, if you are planning to purchase a new television set for your home.