1/17/2009

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

For past few months, I was looking for a LCD HDTV that could fulfill all my requirements, but was not able to find one. Then, a good friend of mine, recommended me 40-Inch Sony Bravia and truly speaking, I had not experienced with the brand Sony, till date so, I was a bit confused while making a decision, since I always prefered the Panasonic gadgets.



So I decided to check some reviews of of Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR6 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV and then finally decided to purchase this model and I have to admit I did a good job! This 40-Inch Sony Bravia is an amazing product with superb attributes incorporated in it. The clarity of the display and sound are extremely good. I did not felt the need of making adjustments for the brightness and color contrast, but still I quickly adopted the needful settings. Although, it took me some time to get familiar with the functions of this 1080p HDTV, it was worth of every minute that I spent reading the manuals.
The quality of the picture is astounding and the colors have depth. The speakers are built-in and look very small, but the sound quality is very good.
The only thing that made me feel uncomfortable was the quite complicated remote control but after a while you get used to it. I would recommend this Sony Bravia XBR KDL -46XBR6 46 inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV to all those who are planning to purchase a new LCD HDTV, you won't regret it, it's really worth buying!