1/17/2009

Samsung LN46A630 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Samsung LN46A630 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

I was seeking a television set that could fit perfectly in my cabinet and could also provide a luxurious look to my living room. I was completely blown away when I saw this beautiful 46-Inch Samsung LCD HDTV. This piece is exceptionally crafted! A trivial touch of light color adds more vibrancy to the display of picture quality.



Another plus point is its remote control buttons which are solid and make you familiar with every feature of this unique design. I was really surprised to hear the sound, when I experienced it through a receiver. Really, I have never seen such magnificence with any other model. The display screen of 46 inches was also according to my expectations; the clarity of pictures is mind blowing. Now I have become a fan of Samsung products and looking forward to purchase more devices from this famous Korean company. I have also recommended my friends to buy Samsung HDTVs. Gaming mode is an essential add up to this Samsung LN46A630 and my kids enjoyed their favorite games by using excellent pixel resolution.
I am 100% satisfied with the performance of this Samsung LCD HDTV, through straightforward menus; the user friendliness has increased to a greater extent. I was most worried about the response time, because with my previous television set, this problem was frequent. This LCD has an amazing response time; I was not expecting this level of promptness from this HDTV. You can’t imagine the pleasure that I felt when I discovered that now I had not to see blurry pictures any more. I was also really impressed with the Anti Glare screen. I do believe that this screen completely suits in to the living room. So go for the deal. I have purchased my product from amazon at quite reasonable price.