11/28/2008

Samsung LN52A850 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

Samsung LN52A850 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review

I want to get relaxed and entertained when I reach home after my day long work. Watching television is one of the activities that I love to do in order to get entertained and relaxed. However, when I think of buying a television, I often get confused to make my choice as there are hundreds of TV models available in the market. So, what I used to do is make a thorough research of the technical details and the product information before I go to the market to purchase my television. Recently I purchased Samsung LN52A850 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV and I really stunned by its performance.



I was looking for the latest features and the best picture quality on my new television and I am not disappointed by buying the striking new 850 series from Samsung. Samsung LN52A850 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV is loaded with all the amazing features offered by high tech 750 series from Samsung. It comes in a stylish thin design with a sleek package. This Series 8 1080p LCD HDTV offers the most advanced features that I have always expected from a top TV manufacturer like Samsung. Some of the stunning features included in this model are, superb quality image, a blazing response time of 4ms, 120 Hz refresh rate together with Automotion plus image interpolation technology for smooth fast motion and rich interconnectivity.

This dazzling TV model allows me to enjoy my MPEG and JPEG files stored in external storage device by simply connecting them through the side mounted USB 2.0. After purchasing Samsung LN52A850 52-inch 1080p LCD HDTV, I am able to turn my TV screen into a home viewing gallery and to my surprise I get the most dynamic audio experience by connecting MP3 players. This amazing model from Samsung comes with a red tone color and it surely satisfies all my entertaining needs.