11/26/2008

Samsung 550 Series HDTV

Samsung 550 Series LCD HDTV Review


When I watch my favorite programs on the television, I do not feel satisfied if the picture quality and the sound system are not good. When it comes to watching sporting mega events like Olympics and soccer World Cup, I always like to watch them on television having special features. There are many TV manufacturing companies offering some unique features and competing between each other. Like most individual, I was also familiar with a wide range of television made by Samsung as they offer multiple features. I have also purchased a brand new 550 series from Samsung which have brought me into a new world of entertainment.



Samsung 550 series LCD HDTV is one of the best TV models from Samsung that have the perfect way of stepping up to full HD 1080p resolution. Samsung’s 550 series has 5 ms response rate that offers smooth motion scenes while watching action movies and sports. It is also equipped with the advanced technology like dynamic contrast ratio of 30,000:1 specially made for deep black and crisp lines. Another important feature that excites me most is its superb connectivity and networking capability with a USB port. It also has a 3 HDMI 1.3 port together with Customer electronic control enabling me to play this HDTV with all my electronic devices. I can further enjoy my MPEG and JPEG files stored on external devices by using the connecting system on the side mounted USB 2.0 and turn the LCD screen into my home viewing gallery.
Samsung’s 500 series offer up to date lifestyle key features like hidden speaker with SRS Trusurround XT audio, wide color enhancer technology, and V-chip system with Trilingual on-screen displays. Not only these, I was also offered with one year parts and one year labor warranty when I make the purchase. I definitely have a thrilling experience watching this brand new entertainment device.