11/26/2008

Samsung LN46A750 46-Inch 1080p DLNA LCD HDTV

Samsung LN46A750 46-Inch 1080p DLNA LCD HDTV Review

Experience blissful television quality with Samsung LN46A750

I remember how disheartening it used to be when I watch my favorite television shows with such bad audio and visual quality. Ever since I availed the model Samsung LN46A750, I never faced that problem again. This model beautifies the very experience of watching television and makes it an exhilarating experience. The lightening fast response time of a mere 4 ms and the features of its rich connectivity actually redefine its role as a HDTV. Samsung LN46A750 is endowed with the award winning technologies and delivers with the unparalleled and immaculate picture quality to further the experience. It has enhanced connectivity along with exclusive networking capabilities which create the real sense of entertainment for my home. It actually takes the multimedia management and networking to a different level of expertise and wholesomeness.



Once I bought it, I realized what incredible features it was made up with and was swollen with pride. The games and sports modes boost onscreen interaction and performance with the most recent gaming systems and it is also easily compatible with the home digital media adapter that aids well in navigation of the internet, playback and in stored personal computer media.
It is not only me but my family as well who loves Samsung LN46A750. It is so because it comes with a 1GB internal flash memory that is pre loaded with interactive content like children’s entertainment, cooking recipes and HD artwork. It has an integrated woofer for enhanced audio experience, is DLNA compatible, and has built in Ethernet port, 178 degree viewing angle and ultra clear panel technology. My wife loves it as we can block certain channels that are not suitable for kids with the V- Chip system it has. It does not require an external IR receiver also as it is auto wall-mount compatible. The exclusive color and sleek appearance of the Samsung LN46A750 46-Inch 1080p DLNA LCD HDTV that it comes in adds to the decor of my house.