11/30/2008

Panasonic Viera TH-58PZ800U 58-Inch

Panasonic Viera TH-58PZ800U 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV review

I bought Panasonic Viera TH-58PZ800U 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV last month after getting influenced by the amazing reviews it got worldwide by its users. I got amazed by its exclusive features too such as outstanding contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 by which TV images such as dark cave scenes and desert landscapes looks so much real and clear like never before. With this product, I can enjoy image-processing technology and advanced pixel resolution which makes me think my decision of buying this TV product was extremely wise. The best feature of this TV is its natural ability to reproduce fast moving pictures with astonishing clarity and the actions in TV programs and TV movies are delivered with complete fluidity. The premium reason why I love this TV is that it comes with 1080p full-HD plasma panel. By having this amazing product at home, I am enjoying exclusive features such as PC input, THX and 4 HDMI inputs.



The main features which have made this product a latest sensation in the TV market include super contrast ratio of 30,000:1 and new anti reflective filter which doubles the fun while am watching my favorite TV program. I am free from the worry of the product getting scratched by my children as it is completely scratch resistant because of “tough under force” lead-free panel in it. The built-in SD card slot having gallery player/photo viewer software is one of the most alluring features of this product. The 24p native reproduction technology allows me to enjoy smooth and graceful picture motion of my favorite TV programs and movies. The best feature of this product is that with it I can enjoy consistent brightness of images from all corners of my room. My children loved this product as it has feature such as “game mode” which automatically adjusts image quality and is well suited to video games and also contains anti-image retention.