11/26/2008

Axion AXN-8701

Axion AXN-8701 7-Inch Widescreen Portable Handheld TV with Built-In Tuner Review

Mesmerize With the High Resolution - Axion AXN-8701

First I was feeling okay with hearing the news that my husband is planning to gift me a new television set this anniversary. But all my feelings came to a truly extended level when I actually used the Axion AXN-8701 TV that offers the feature to enjoy my favorite program anywhere in my home or even when I am away from my place and do not want to miss some program. As it is a portable handheld television, I can easily prepare tea in the morning even without the need to sit in front of the set in my drawing room. This great portable television set is featured with a 7 inches LCD screen that helps in providing a high brightness and high definition display.



Also, the ATSC/NTSC tuner in the set is specially built for both the digital as well as the analog channels. The built-in antenna facilitates as well to receive the crisp and sharp reception of the much liked channels. This AXN-8701 is also featured with the extra antenna that contributes a lot in receiving stronger reception. My kids were really thrilled with the set’s twin speaker facility that helps them to watch or even plug their headphones to take pleasure in the favorite program and that too without even disturbing others around. The Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery provides the users huge time to view the various favorite shows without the need to charge batteries quite frequently. This portable TV consists of AC power adapter and a car adopter so that the users can get access to unlimited usage on an extended road trip. The A/V cables, instruction manual and remote control are the added devices that are included with this portable player.

So, my overall experience of using this highly magnificent and quality portable television is truly mind boggling as well as exceptional.