11/30/2008

Samsung LN46A650 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

Samsung LN46A650 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with RED Touch of Color Review

I have purchased Samsung LN46A650 HDTV only a few days back and I am amazed to notice its light weight. It was wonderful to lift it and install it all on my own. Actually, the color theme of my living room is red and so it perfectly matches with my décor.



I saw my favorite movie on this TV on the very first day and I was amazed to see the picture and sound quality. Although I had watched that movie around 54 times before, but I never had such a great experience. Sometimes, I just forgot that I am watching a movie and thought that everything I happening in front of me live. The picture is so clear that even after pausing, I could not see any freckles on the screen.
Before purchasing this TV, I researched for almost a year and found out that this one is the best for my living room. I wonder sometimes how I was watching my old TV which was not even an LCD. With the 4 HDMI inputs, I can now use all my HDMI components that I have separately. The Ethernet port of the TV gives me an experience of a full-fledged computer monitor with Internet connection. Even if I broad open my window during the day time, I can still see the excellence of its picture quality. The TruSurround feature of the TV is meant to improve the quality of sound which is already just amazing and unbelievable. Sometimes, I get alarmed and look back thinking that some bang happened behind my back. But at last, I find that it was just inside the TV. The TV screen is shiny and glossy and make the colors more intense and vibrant. There are different view modes all of which are just excellent. But I like the standard mode best.