11/26/2008

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV Review

If you are ever in search of a TV made of an unmatchable technology and offers world class TV viewing to the audience then Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV is the perfect choice for you. I bought this TV few days back and am now enjoying its premium features such as video/Audio jack and coaxial output which rewards unmatchable audio video quality to my favorite TV program and movies. Haier HLT71 7-Inch Portable LCD TV allows me to enjoy my favorite television serials from every corner of my home. This TV is absolutely movable and the AC power adapter and car adaptor allows me to view my favorite television show while am on a long driving trip or having a warm sunbath in the backyard of my house. The premium features of this TV include electronic volume control, remote control to be used with portable player, closed caption, rechargeable and remote battery, DIM: 5.6"H X 7.5"W X 1.1"D, Auto search, A/V stereo inputs and multi language on-screen display in Spanish, English and French languages.



The best feature of this portable TV includes the selectable screen or 7-inch LCD screen which enables me to switch between 4:3 ratio or 16:9 aspect ratio. I am amazed to experience exclusive feature of this wonderful portable TV such as the built-in ATSC/NTSC tuner having a detachable antenna which allows me to enjoy several TV channels without any kind of networking hindrance. The built-in-twin speaker system enables me to plug in the headphone in to the headphone jack of the TV so that I can enjoy my favorite TV program without disturbing my roommates. This TV has rechargeable Li-polymer battery with which I can enjoy television viewing for long 2.5 hours. So, it can be said that this portable TV is a must buy for you all.