3/26/2009

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR7 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

40-Inch Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR7 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

I was surely stunned when my friends gifted the Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR7 to me on my 25th marriage anniversary. I get a great experience when I am watching any of my favorite movie DVD’s on this TV with the Bravia Engine 2 feature of image processing. I thoroughly enjoy the great movie quality with attributes like noise reduction and color enhancement. Even the image augmentation with this TV deserves a mention. I am an avid TV watcher because of my profession, which is of a film critic.

Sony Bravia XBR KDL-40XBR7 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review
When I switch on any movie on this TV, I get thorough pleasure in watching it. Last time, I watched my favorite flick on it and the results were great with 10-bit LCD panel and a Live Color conception processing feature. The input support provided by this TV is also great with 4 x HDMI 1.3 inputs. There are also plug-ins available for the DLNA amenable Ethernet and PC VGA. The enamoring looks of the TV also delighted my editor whom I invited for dinner. The glossy piano black paint looks great with the floating glass edges of the TV. I have also chosen my favorite color for the speaker grills. This TV is an ideal choice for everybody who is looking forward to the purchase of a wide screen LCD TV.