3/05/2009

Samsung LN46A860 46-Inch LCD HDTV 120Hz 1080p Full HD

46-Inch Samsung LN46A860 LCD HDTV 120Hz 1080p Full HD Latest 2009 Review

I have a sense of taking everything perfectly with the minutest eye for technological brilliance and an extra eye for outlooks. So while shopping for a LCD screen for my living room I did a lot of investigation into the flooded market of HDTVs and read a hundreds of reviews for the same on internet. After all this I decided to bring home Samsung LN46A860-an amalgamation of elegance and technical goodness.

Samsung LN46A860 46-Inch LCD HDTV 120Hz 1080p Full HD Review

Its 45.9 inches screen makes you feel to be the part of action going on-screen and the aspect ratio of 16:9 gives you a wonderful picture quality. The high gloss finish at its surface and a slight blue trim gives it a charismatic look that visitors and guests keep praising about my choice. The resolution of 1920x1080 gives a crisp and clear image. the multi-lingual menu display is an add-on feature.
Samsung LN46A860 LCD comes with in –build analog (NTSC) and digital (ATSC) tuners and QAM, i.e. cable TV tuner gives you all variety of programs. The USB port makes it very convenient for me to attach my digital cameras and handy cams to my HDTV and cherish the long captivated picture and motion videos on big LCD screen.