3/10/2009

Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

42-Inch Philips 42PFL3603D/27 1080p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

I recently bought a splendid 42-Inch HDTV from Amazon, called the Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV. It is an amazing device, which has bowled me with its superb dynamics. I was left awe-struck by the 1080 display of this HDTV, which made it easy for me to enjoy great movies. I would clearly suggest it as a purchase for the users who want to spend their money on a real smart product.

Philips 42PFL3603D/27 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review
I say that I really enjoy being with this superb entertainment gadget, which has 3 HDMI connections. The device can be easily connected to three devices, which are a digital camcorder, a Bluray player and a set top box. I could also easily operate the connected devices with only a single remote with the help of an easylink feature. The Pixel Plus HD Engine also gives me a great color ratio. When talking about the settings of this TV, they were quite easy to tweak with the settings assistant. I could easily get my personalized TV adjustments. I had a great time with the viewing experience that it was able to provide me both in ambilight to sound settings. Even my wife is amazed at the ease of operation of this Philips LCD HDTV. She easily selects her own essential settings with a completely easy to pick options.