3/03/2009

2009 Review - Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD

42-Inch Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U1080p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

I was looking for my first LCD TV and I was so excited about it. I Spent two whole months for searching the new LCD and I checked out numerous 40-47" LCD TVs and finally I bought the new Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U as I found its sound and picture quality is better than the other TVs. I have used various appliances of the Toshiba Company and all the products were attractive and reasonable in prices.

Toshiba REGZA 42RV535U 42-Inch 1080p LCD Review

I also found that this Toshiba REGZA has more upgraded features as compares to others. This TV also offers the upgraded DVD player which offers me the breathtaking sound quality along with the fantastic video quality. Regza 1080p is equipped with the Full HD LCD along with SRT offers the unbeatable video quality. It offers the large viewing angle with the help of the true True HD of the 42RV535. It also has the upgraded Dyna Light dynamic backlight control through which I can do the required improvement in the black levels for deep images.

I can easily scale down the 1080 signal with the help of the full HD. This TV has got the full HCD which creates the top class picture quality. This system has the stable sounds feature which helps to maintain the volume of the television according to the present range without help of any source signal. It automatically eliminates the disturbances of the current program volume when I change the channel immediately and also modify the sounds of the high volume commercial messages and sudden volume fluctuations.

Its super resolution technology helps to View all the various Theater modes. Such as Wide Modes, Color Temperature Control mode, Game Mode and the Native Mode automatically. Color Master offers the Universal Remote Control which has various features, including Auto Aspect mode, Control mode, Sleep Timer, Channel Browser and also the Channel Labeling.

Its Input Labeling Discrete modes offer the mute, Stable Sound sound, Half Mute Sound and along with this it also offers the sound leveler rear along with the component video inputs. I am completely satisfied with this LCD and would also suggest my friends and relatives to buy this TV only.