3/06/2009

Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

52" Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 1080p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

After a lot of arguing with my wife, both of us agreed on the great Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV recently. It is a great HDTV loaded with stunning features. Ever since In have purchased this TV, there have been continuous pleasures in our lives. I was quite awe-struck with the great design of this TV which makes it worthwhile to put it in my drawing room.

Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review
Also the RSS feeds keep on informed with all the recent weather and stock news. I was just going through my favorite episode of ER that day and got the news of the presidents’ elections. It does not occupy much space also because it is the thinnest piece available. I am also prevented from the problem of motion blurs which had made my TV watching experience simply unimaginable. The ultra clear panel technology makes sure that I do not get any pain in the eyes from the glare of the screen.

Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 52-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review
This Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-Thin LCD HDTV gives an immense entertainment with the DLNA certified connectivity which sees to it that I am able to connect it to my PC. I have downloaded a couple of snaps, music and video to enjoy them on the TV itself. I would suggest purchase of this high quality LCD TV for everybody who wants a high entertainment gadget.