3/05/2009

JVC LT42P789 42-Inch 1080p LCD with iPod Teledock

42-Inch JVC LT42P789 1080p LCD with iPod Teledock Latest 2009 Review

The heights of technical resplendent of JVC LT42P789 42-Inch 1080p LCD with iPod Teledock can be proved with the innovation of technology with which I can play back my iPod’s video as well as audio content with extreme ease on my HDTV. Yes, JVC LT42P789 had given me a perfect interface to my iPod. Before buying this HDTV, I was in a state of dilemma as there are many LCDs flooding the market now days. I wished to buy the one which have all the technically best features of an HDTV as well as is fully compatible with other devices.

JVC LT42P789 42-Inch 1080p LCD with iPod Teledock Review
This 42 inches 1080p HDTV consists of a flip down dock at the base panel of LCD screen for the iPod connectivity. As soon as you connect your iPod with it, it displays a menu of the contents of your iPod and you can choose what you want to listen or watch. The audio files can be played along side watching TV programs. The iPods content can be controlled by the TVs remote control. An iPod dock is just an added feature to its other HDTV features high definition image description, menu display on screen, USB connectivity to view pictures and NTSC and ATSC connections.