4/06/2009

Samsung LN32A650 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

32-Inch Samsung LN32A650 1080p LCD HDTV Latest 2009 Review

I have recently purchased a TV for myself after deciding on what to buy for quite some time. My wife and I had agreed on the Samsung LN32A650. I have the full worth of my money obtained with this TV. I have been getting sharper images with this TV with all the high definition content.

Samsung LN32A650 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review
The 3.2 pull down characteristic of the Samsung LN32A650also made my DVD watching experience completely enjoyable. The dynamic color contrast ratio of this TV of 15000:1 made the color quality almost indescribable. When I watched pictures on this TV, the 500 cd/m2 brightness level made them look lucid. My high definition content of Blu-ray DVD movies also got a high with the 16:9 aspect ratio. Speaking about the input support, it is excellent with plug-ins for HDMI, Component, S-video and Composite. I easily connected the TV to my laptop with the VGA computer support for showing them my wedding snaps. The TV also has a refresh rate of 60 hz which makes it ideal for fast paced action content. The sound quality of this TV is also excellent with the SRS TruSurround sound mode in the TV. I faced some minute problem in the HDMI setup, hope that is worked on by the manufacturer in the next set.