4/21/2009

Sharp Aquos LC46D85U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV

46-Inch Sharp Aquos LC46D85U 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

We all know what important part TV plays in our lives. I am a magazine editor and know its importance in catching all the latest gadgets trends. Therefore, keeping this in mind, I have recently bought myself a new 46-Inch Sharp Aquos LC46D85U 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV.

Sharp Aquos LC46D85U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review
I have never seen a picture quality like this before. This TV gave me remarkably clear pictures with a full HD 1080p resolution. The mind-boggling picture quality also amazed my friends. With this product, I get hold of special features like 4ms response time and a good dynamic contrast ratio. The color contrast is great along with the quality of reception. My TV is a complete gadget which does require any additional device like the set top box due to inherent ATSC/ NTSC/QAM tuners. All in all, this TV satisfied me with its performance. I would really suggest the purchase of this TV as a high value flat panel TV. The support for the additional equipments is also great with 5 HDMI input supports. With features like the Spectral Contrast Engine UD, this TV is a great buy. The looks of this TV have also enticed my entire family. Encased in a slim piano black breakfront, this TV offers breakthrough design. The under-mounted speakers of this TV also add up to its looks.