11/26/2008

Sony Bravia XBR-Series KDL-32XBR6 32-Inch

Sony Bravia XBR-Series KDL-32XBR6 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV Review


For Real and Clear Picture Sony Bravia is the Best Solution!


I bought the Sony Bravia XBR-Series KDL-32XBR6 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV last month and trust me I am flattered by its exclusive features which have made my TV viewing just so comfortable like never before. This great TV from the popular XBR-series offers exclusive features such as full HD 1080p by which my TV connections receive 1080p signals which allows me flexibility of viewing high definition content without any image conversion. With this product I am enjoying the benefits of playstation-3 systems and blu-ray disc player which delivers 1080p audio visual content. This product comes with digital media extender technology via which I can connect optional modules such as BRAVIA Internet Video Link and other digital links to this product. The best feature of this product is that it is made of BRAVIA engine technology which dramatically reduces the noise in accord with the movements and color brightness in the TV program’s or movie scenes via which I can enjoy more clear and crisp images of my favorite TV serial. This product has optimized theatre mode via which I can see my favorite movie with a dark-viewing environment i.e. with typical theatre effect.



The BRAVIA engine technology assists in detail and contrast enhancement so as to reward better depth and real look to each and every scene thereby giving me exceptional pleasure while am watching TV. This product is made of ACE i.e. Advanced contrast enhancer which automatically adjusts the backlight levels in the deep and darker scenes and allows me to view the shadows and surrounding dark areas which look incredibly real and clear. I am delivered updated program listings on this product as it includes The TV Guide On-screen IPG. This guide comes free of cost and I am not charged even the subscription fee for using The TV Guide On-screen IPG. This product includes exclusive connectivity features via which I can control multiple tasks and connections including 4 HDMI — High Definition Multimedia, video inputs and PC inputs. So I can conclude that this product includes any and every feature such as SRS TruSurround XT which makes me feel pampered while am watching my favorite program or movie on Sony Bravia XBR-Series KDL-32XBR6 32-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV.